6 mar. 2013

Heaven!


Lately i've learned a little more about fashion and designers, to see blogs from all the world is so fabulous, I feel sorry that here in Mexico we can't be as versatile with fashion as i would like it to be, but hey! we must try it right?


For the moment i'd like to show you a few shoes that are making me completly mad!

This Lovely shoes are from Elizabeth and James and i actually am so in love with this pair!




The Valentino, Do you prefer them on Green or Pink?
(personally i like more the green ones)


and of course this wedges from Isabel Marant

Ok and now, a few accessories that i really will die for...
Stella McCartney's Cat-eye Sunnies (really gorgeous)

The Yves Saint Laurent golden ring...

and this leather jacket also from Yves Saint Laurent


Aren't they gorgeous?



7 comentarios:

  1. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this post is really interesting...and i love all shoes! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great inspirations!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great post! As for me I prefer them in pink! My dream!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh wow, what gorgeous things! I love especially the wedge snakers (want them so badly) and the leather jacket!! Inspiring!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love the Valentino heels since so many years. I hope I can buy same sometimes.

    Have a nice day,

    Julia

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Amazing shoes! I love the ones from valentino :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Chicas gracias a todos por sus comentarios bonitos :)
Girls thanks for all your pretty comments :)